Saks sneak peak sale!

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Just got flyer in mail... 30% to 40% for her (not specified if shoes and handbags are included) 30% off for him.
Presale Nov 10 and 11th.Sale open to public on Nov 12th.
There is also and additional 10% off designer exclusions apply when you first open a Saks charge and also no interest on payments for 12 months when you spend $2000 or more from Nov 10 thru Dec 19 for both offers looks like you need to spend 2k within that time frame....
Ok so lower end shoes are included at 30% off like Michael Kors Stuart Weitzman etc...

Last edited:

highend

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
has anyone heard anything about Neiman's Private Night/Day sale? It's usually the second week in Nov on a Wed

Lululola

O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
has anyone heard anything about Neiman's Private Night/Day sale? It's usually the second week in Nov on a Wed

Spoke to a salesperson last night and she said it was next Wednesday 25 -40% off but didnt give more details

JOJA

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
I received the flyer in the mail as well. I wish it said what designers were included / excluded.
If I remember correctly, last year all designers were included and the website pretty much crashed at 12am (when the sale started). When I finally was able to get on nothing was available. I also filled my cart the night before with what I wanted to purchase but Saks erased my cart (the nerve!!!):biggrin:

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
I just called my SA at the NYC Saks to see whether Jil Sander was included and she left me a message saying No and that most of the designers on the third floor at the NYC Saks were excluded from this sale :crybaby:

fayela

Nov 8, 2007
Wow, glad that I did not go for swimming. After receiving the email in the morning I found that the site was not really updated. Only after 1pm rechecked and the game was on...

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
I also got the email and was able to snag a pair of Ferragamo pumps at $315, down from $450...sweet deal!

poshcitymom

Point and Click
May 19, 2010
The Garden State
I got the Jimmy choo radiant embossed black patent bag yesterday online...have been eyeing on it for quite sometime. $1695 down to $1186.5 pretax. I can't wait to receive it!