Saks site and the Selma

Ebby

Aug 30, 2010
Evening all, am I going mad or has the Selma vanished from the Saks website? Got the email through today ref to the 25% discount and thought I would finally purchase the Selma however it has vanished from the site. Has anyone else noticed this?

Evening all, am I going mad or has the Selma vanished from the Saks website? Got the email through today ref to the 25% discount and thought I would finally purchase the Selma however it has vanished from the site. Has anyone else noticed this?

It has vanished from the site because I was looking at it last night. That means it has sold out. The Dressy/Sutton tote I was looking at has also sold out. Gotta be quick during F&F!

It looks like Saks deletes items from its website when they sell out rather than marking them "sold out." I was looking for a specific colorblock Miranda, and it has vanished as well!