Saks selling Miu Miu bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't normally surf Saks searching for Miu Miu bags but was looking through the sales section today and discovered this!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492708619&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446192943&R=8033659656931&P_name=Miu+Miu&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1266120304208

I have not seen a MM bag on Saks for ages... I'm sure I read on this forum that they were not selling them online anymore due to people returning fakes (not sure if this was also happening in-store?) Anyone know if it has changed?

I am kicking myself though for looking earlier, what a beautiful bag and what a bargain!

2. r u talking about the harlequin?!
    it has been on the sale section & "unavailable" for a while....

has to be a system issue with Saks.com

;)

3. that's so cruel....

i hope they fix it up soon.

i can't believe i haven't noticed it before.
    how long is a while?

4. I noticed it today and it's not available....I did notice a Fendi and a Dior that were available or so it said and I liked them...too bad I am banned!

5. been at least 2 weeks - this bag was from spring 2008 - so doubtful that it is even available. period.

i think Saks like to put things that are unavailabe on... so... it looks less empty on the sale page ;)

6. I agree with Kiki.

It's most likely a glitch.

If it's even available, it would have been sent to the outlets.

Sometimes, their computer database reuses the same URL link for listings.