Saks return after one year. Is it possible

Milky caramel

Jul 20, 2014
I've been wondering, can I return a brand new bag, never worn with tags still attached in the box back to saks? Chanel to be precise. What are the possibilities or my options pls anyone with similar experience pls advice. Also I still have d receit with me. TIA

I've been wondering, can I return a brand new bag, never worn with tags still attached in the box back to saks? Chanel to be precise. What are the possibilities or my options pls anyone with similar experience pls advice. Also I still have d receit with me. TIA

You can try but would not keep my hopes up that they will take the return.

I'd try the Chanel dept first & if you don't luck out, then try client services.
Did you purchase using a SFA account?

Why after a year are you thinking about returning a Chanel bag?

You can try but would not keep my hopes up that they will take the return.

I'd try the Chanel dept first & if you don't luck out, then try client services.
Did you purchase using a SFA account?

Why after a year are you thinking about returning a Chanel bag?
I paid full price with my debit card not thru SFA acct. I thot I would fall back in Luv wit this bag and eventually use it which never happened.

Hi, I wonder if you could ever return the bag, im planning on doing the same. My bag is about 9 months old and never used