Saks online

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if Saks online will be giving an additional 50% off sale items on Dec 26?

2. I believe the actual sale starts on line on Dec 25th.

3. It's not an additional 50% off. The items will be marked 50% off from regular price.

4. The card that I received in mail said. "Additional" 50% ...40%...

5. The website already changed, additional 50% off all already reduced items, Christmas day and the 26th.

6. I was ordering the Botkier Trigger Turbo for $213, but by the time I was done entering my cc info, it was sold out. :crybaby:

7. i had the BE&D bags and they changed it from on sale to regular price. I'm so pissed.

8. A lot of their stuff is now sold-out unfortunately? Do u think they will restock/relist certain items throughout the two days?

9. I would probably just call the store and have them do a search if there is an item you really want. Their inventory online is not reliable at all.

10. Now they're back to only doing 40% off! Saks' website is so screwy!

11. Where does it say that? I still see 50% off already reduced price. Almost got the black Mulberry Elgin for $347.95 but my better sense took over.

12. Oh my gosh! The sales on handbags are AMAZING! But everything is sold out!!! :crybaby:

13. I will call it in the morning for sure...don't give it up.

14. Will they answer on Christmas? Or do I have to wait until Tuesday?

15. The web site was working fine for me -- while I didn't find any cool luggage or bags (I was hoping for a quirk of fate that the Cruise Line Gucci Tote would be on sale -- no such luck)....so I ended up getting two Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs shirts, a pair of Prada loafers and a Lacoste cashmere sweater -- all for under $500 with tax and shipping.

As for your question on whether to call tomorrow -- you can call the 800 number tomorrow I am sure for help on Saks.com. But if you were looking for help in the actual stores or wanted customer service to help you locate an item in the stores -- you may be out of luck. I have found that even when the 800 number says that an item is in stock in Store X -- their inventory isn't always right.

In any case -- there is a huge box under our tiny Christmas tree and I am dying to open it!!!

Happy holidays!