Saks One Day Sale

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I just stopped by Saks in NY and I feel like half of the shoe department was on sale already. There are lots of great shoes on sale for 30% off, some brands that I remember:
Gucci - tons of shoes and boots
Prada
Miu Miu
Dior
Dolce & Gabanna

Go check it out!

Unfortunately no Jimmy Choo, Chanel or Christian Louboutin was marked down (only 3 styles of CL shoes were marked down, Activa and open toe flats).

The activas will go for wayyyyy cheaper so don't buy em now!!! I got mines for $130-160
!!!!! I got mine full price! :sad: I would LOVE another pair though! Where did u get yours soo cheap?

Kamilla, have you tried the Activas on at all? They look sort of cute, but "sort of" usually doesn't prompt me to get spendy shoes :P
I love mine! They are my second most used Louboutins.
DSC00822.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

The activas are from 2 seasons ago, I am suprised that it took Saks so long to mark them down. I saw them at the last Bergdorf sale for about $200. So I don't think that it is worth it to get them now, I am sure they will be marked down again at Saks if you give it a few weeks.

I ended up going back last night and getting a pair of suede Roger Vivier heels in camel with the curved heel. They ended up costing $300 and they are super comfy, I am wearing them today.

Kamilla, Congrats on your RV heels - you must post pics!

hsl521 and Stinas, I may end up with a pair of Activas if the price ever goes down. I'm surprised that they're still priced so high too. Stinas, I love yours, they look great on you!

I just stopped by Saks in NY and I feel like half of the shoe department was on sale already. There are lots of great shoes on sale for 30% off, some brands that I remember:
Gucci - tons of shoes and boots
Prada
Miu Miu
Dior
Dolce & Gabanna

Go check it out!

Unfortunately no Jimmy Choo, Chanel or Christian Louboutin was marked down (only 3 styles of CL shoes were marked down, Activa and open toe flats).

At Saks in SF yesterday, there certainly were no JC on sale, but they did have a lot of Manolo Blahnik. The CLs I saw marked down were the black patent and cork Activas, a lower heeled leopard print Pigalle and the *******--a leather T strap sandal.

The activas will go for wayyyyy cheaper so don't buy em now!!! I got mines for $130-160

I wish I could find all the good deals you do!

The activas are from 2 seasons ago, I am suprised that it took Saks so long to mark them down. I saw them at the last Bergdorf sale for about $200. So I don't think that it is worth it to get them now, I am sure they will be marked down again at Saks if you give it a few weeks.

I ended up going back last night and getting a pair of suede Roger Vivier heels in camel with the curved heel. They ended up costing $300 and they are super comfy, I am wearing them today.

They sound lovely! I hope I can still find good deals when I arrive in NYC tomorrow.