Saks Off 5th Coupon April 23 to April 27, 2008

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
Wow, thanks for posting, I'll have to print this later!

PS: How did you get this? I got one like this from an old family friend I ran into last time I was at Off 5th but I never got to find out where she got it from.

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
They sent me a friends and family coupon in the mail. It had a link on it to use for friends (my friends at TPF!). When you go to the store, tell them you want to sign up for coupons. They send them to you via email and regular mail. Have fun shopping!

kodiak54

Nov 9, 2007
They sent me a friends and family coupon in the mail. It had a link on it to use for friends (my friends at TPF!). When you go to the store, tell them you want to sign up for coupons. They send them to you via email and regular mail. Have fun shopping!
Thanks so much kipp_p !!

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Thanks for sharing! I dunno if there's an Off 5th where I live, but I'll check now ^_^

Feb 28, 2006
Northern VA
profile.myspace.com
Yay! Got my 30% off in the mail today! Definitely going to have to go next week.
30%!! Thats even better. If I go in tonight will they hold something for me until Wednesday? I really want this cynthia rowley purse, last week they only had 4 & I don't want them to sell out before I'm able to use the coupon.

I signed up for emails like 2 weeks ago while I was shopping there & haven't received anything from them besides a "thank you for signing up w/ us" email.