Saks-OFF 5TH 40%off all handbags-Sat 3/6 only

addiction316

Dec 2, 2008
Sunny California
Hey everyone! Saks- off 5th is having their one day sale where all handbags are 40% off. All clearance is Additioanl 50% off. The Milpitas has a lot of Gucci, juicy, Marc Jacobs, Rebecca minkoff, n coach. I scored a leather gucci Brit hobo for $342! I also got lavender label Vera Wang dress for $63, Marc by Marc Jacobs dress for $50, n j brand jeans for $40. You really have to look thru the clearance rack bc they're not organized.

movadoluxe

Dec 24, 2006
there were nikkis (dk green and cream), MAB (dk green and black--black was the nylon + leather one)

and a couple other styles that i don't know the name... one was a pouchy one

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
I live in Manhattan and the closest Saks off Fifth to me is Paramus, NJ about 20 minutes from the city. They had tons of Rebecca Minkoff Nikkis and MABs.

chelle232

Dec 26, 2007
Do you remember what colors they had? I'm looking for a black MAB. I know that the promotion is over, but I think it would be a pretty good deal with the 40%.

I live in Manhattan and the closest Saks off Fifth to me is Paramus, NJ about 20 minutes from the city. They had tons of Rebecca Minkoff Nikkis and MABs.

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
New Jersey
Do you remember what colors they had? I'm looking for a black MAB. I know that the promotion is over, but I think it would be a pretty good deal with the 40%.
I went to paramus yesterday too...I def. remember light purple (sorry dont know the offical names) MAB or MAC and a black MAB or MAC. They had quite a few Nikki's but I cant remember the colors. No mini Nikkis or MACs that i know!

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
New Jersey
I went to paramus yesterday too...I def. remember light purple (sorry dont know the offical names) MAB or MAC and a black MAB or MAC. They had quite a few Nikki's but I cant remember the colors. No mini Nikkis or MACs that i know!
sorry i meant MAB or MAM....they had no MACs!