Saks Locator/Warehouse Fulfillment!

I have been put on locator service to find some Chanel espadrilles but have not heard anything neither have I been charged I have tried to follow it up but don't want to Harass the sa. What should I do? Xx

It's been winces Thursday x

If the order cannot be filled for whatever reason, after a few days you will get a cancellation notice. Basically, when your order goes through the locator system, there is nothing your SA can do.

My experience is SA will know if the warehouse order goes thru.

Last time, my SA put in a warehouse order late Friday and we knew if we got it on Monday when warehouse was back.

And if it's a locator order to pull from other stores, SA has to call individual stores to see if they indeed have the stock available. Usually, the store tends to say no and don't want to transfer the inventory!

Thank you I am new to saks x

[QU OTE=calflu;26783676]My experience is SA will know if the warehouse order goes thru.

Last time, my SA put in a warehouse order late Friday and we knew if we got it on Monday when warehouse was back.

And if it's a locator order to pull from other stores, SA has to call individual stores to see if they indeed have the stock available. Usually, the store tends to say no and don't want to transfer the inventory![/QUOTE]

Don't tell me this I'm desperate for my espadrilles :smile:

I've gotten items from my SA using their warehouse locator.
Actually my SA says that there are some items that only get shipped to a select number of stores and then the rest are kept in the warehouse for order. I'm not sure why it's done that way but sometimes you have a better chance with the locator. I don't think every SA is able to order from the warehouse, not entirely sure. But they never charge you unless it's confirmed yours. Also shipping from the warehouse seems to have free shipping, from stores you only have free shipping if you have their card

I've gotten items from my SA using their warehouse locator.
Actually my SA says that there are some items that only get shipped to a select number of stores and then the rest are kept in the warehouse for order. I'm not sure why it's done that way but sometimes you have a better chance with the locator. I don't think every SA is able to order from the warehouse, not entirely sure. But they never charge you unless it's confirmed yours. Also shipping from the warehouse seems to have free shipping, from stores you only have free shipping if you have their card

Thank you I will be using this service in future again I'm from New Zealand and there is no Chanel here shock horror...and I seem to miss everything in Aus and get something I don't love
I'm going through Jonathan From the looks on here he's really on to it and such A personable person!!! Thanks for replying

I've also used the locator and got a GST that way all brand new with the hw still stickered. I have had my SA try multiple times for different things but just as the previous TPFers mentioned, it will get cancelled (typically when inventory is at another store) when the item cannot be located. But if you have received confirmation of your cc being charged and an email that said your item has been found then you should be good to go. But if it's just confirmation that it is being located then it could get cancelled.

I do think if the locator doesn't pan out, you should try posting what you are looking for on ISO thread as the so many lovely TPFers are more helpful in finding what you want than most SAs out there ☺️