Saks has EGC - Should I get it?

lily j.

O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Just heard from this forum that Saks has a gift card promotion going on now. I was planning on getting a bag (leaning toward e/w in caviar) sometime around Jan. for my birthday. Is this the time to buy it b/c of the gift card or does Saks usually have similar or better offers after Christmas? Also, any word about another price increase on the horizon?

ahhhh i have such a hard time resisting a buy especially when there's a gift card incentive dangling in front of my face. heh you can always buy it now. have it gift wrapped or do it yourself and wait til january? :P

Ugh! The weather was terrible and I couldn't get there! Maybe better off, because I don't think I would have been able to resist taking it out before my birthday next month.

Just more time to comsider whether I should get the small or medium flap instead. I also (don't know if I can say it on this forum) like the LV (epi) montaigne bag, but unless I get that in white I don't think its happening. I only need one new bag in that smaller size. I'm definitely more of a tote girl for daily use. Any advice?