Saks Friends & Family Discount Info!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2006
hey girls,

it's that time of year AGAIN!!! so saks 5th is having the friends and family discount going on from APRIL 24-27. Basically, they have discounts for all departments but exclude certain designer brands. Here is the scoop i have so far because my SA hasn't received the formal list of exclusions:

25% DISCOUNT - EVERY DEPARTMENT (even sunglasses!!!) WITH EXCLUSIONS of designer brands
15% DISCOUNT - COSMETICS

EXCLUSIONS: DESIGNER BRANDS - fendi, lv, chanel (even in sunglasses), prada, gucci, cartier.... you get my drift.

you can pre-order your items with my SA and she will put it on hold for you like a pre-sale and will ring it up, SHIP FOR FREEE!!!!! i have posted before about her and many people in this forum have gotten their items and free shipping from her. she's really nice, so call her, email or whatever and she'll hook it up!!!! time to get my LA MER...whooot whooooot!!!!!

APRIL CHANEY
SAKS 5TH AVE. - BEVERLY HILLS
818.300.7893 - mobile
310.887.5471 - direct line to her counter (ARMANI COSMETICS)
april_chaney@s5a.com

Jul 11, 2006
i just tell her to grab my stuff, ring me up, either ship it to me or i stop by and pick up and leave. it's like a mad house there during F&F !!!

Jul 11, 2006
TELL HER MICHELLE REFERRED YOU GUYS and she'll know to hook you up with the free shipping. sorry i forgot that. =)

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Thanks for the info!

I'm wondering if Chloe sunglasses also part of exclusions? :shame:
I'm wondering about Chloe too. I'm still waiting for official word if Chloe handbags are excluded. Haven't heard from my SA yet. She is a cosmetics SA so I called the NY store the other day they said they would know the exclusions by today.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
please search first, there's already a big thread about this:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.