Saks Friends and Family-Which handbags are included?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know which handbags are included in the Saks Friends and Family sale? Are cosmetics excluded? Thanks!

2. can i have a friends and family coupon?

3. My SA just called and said NO designer handbags are included!!! If anyone hears differently please let us know!

4. I just called as well, my SA thinks we may be able to buy Chloe (but not much else). I guess I will have to ask when I go in.

5. Please let me -- I had a Chloe bag on hold for this particular sale and now my SA is saying NO.:cursing:

6. my SA said yes to chole being included

7. Thanks -- I'll call my SA and let her know to recheck Chloe.:yahoo:

8. Call Donna at SAKA PA-1-610-667-1550 ext 258.
    She says CHLOE and MJ and Tods are INCLUDED in the F & F event!!!

9. When does it start?

10. anyone have a code? i heard Saks is really strict about having an actual invite (whereas as bloomies you can usually get a SA to hand you an invite).

11. Thanks Jill!
    Iluvbags the sale starts tomorrow (Thursday 11/19)
    Sorry ally24k I don't, maybe someone else could provide it, my SA never asks and always tells me in advance when the sales are coming --- GREAT SA, wouldn't ya say??

12. I meant it starts 10/19 Oooops!

13. How do you get a friends and family code

14. ^^ last time someone googled it for us. i just tried. no new codes yet.

15. Does anyone know of any San Francisco SA's who might help me get the discount??? Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice