saks free shipping code

hildav

Dec 28, 2006
I'm also wanting to find a free ship code but do not have the $150 minimum. Anyone know of a code??

Thanks!

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006
I tried "summer" for an item over $150 and it doesn't work anymore either.

Does anyone have more updated codes in general?

Red5

Jan 18, 2007
I called and they told me Summer has expired and there are currently NO free shipping codes available but you can sign up for their email list and get a 10% off code--though she didn't know how long it takes to get the code and I don't think it is instantaneous.

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Highland, Maryland
I've tried every code listed and nothing works. If anybody has any other ones to try I'd be grateful. I'm trying to order an Anya Hindmarch bag. I'll hold off until I can get free shipping.:smile:

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
I've tried every code listed and nothing works. If anybody has any other ones to try I'd be grateful. I'm trying to order an Anya Hindmarch bag. I'll hold off until I can get free shipping.:smile:
Call it in, or go through live help, just ask for free shipping, you'll probably get it.

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Highland, Maryland
I just typed in SPRING and it took the shipping off my order. I didn't complete the order though. There are numerous codes listed with www.retailmenot.com. Try one of those and see what happens.
SPRING didn't work for me unfortunatey. I am just not having good luck. But I do very much appreciate your link to retailmenot.com I signed up for automatic Saks discount code notification.

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
SPRING didn't work for me unfortunatey. I am just not having good luck. But I do very much appreciate your link to retailmenot.com I signed up for automatic Saks discount code notification.

The new code is "FREESHIP" with a $150 order or more.