saks free shipping code

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. any other code than 'summer'? my purchase is less than $150... thank you!

2. I'm also wanting to find a free ship code but do not have the $150 minimum. Anyone know of a code??

Thanks!

3. I tried "summer" for an item over $150 and it doesn't work anymore either.

Does anyone have more updated codes in general?

4. I called and they told me Summer has expired and there are currently NO free shipping codes available but you can sign up for their email list and get a 10% off code--though she didn't know how long it takes to get the code and I don't think it is instantaneous.

5. Ohh no more free shipping??? sad:sad:

6. you can give this code a shot but it might be outdated...
    JANFS107

good luck! :smile:

7. I simply asked them for it-surprise-they gave it to me!:tup:

8. I've tried every code listed and nothing works. If anybody has any other ones to try I'd be grateful. I'm trying to order an Anya Hindmarch bag. I'll hold off until I can get free shipping.:smile:

9. Call it in, or go through live help, just ask for free shipping, you'll probably get it.

10. I just typed in SPRING and it took the shipping off my order. I didn't complete the order though. There are numerous codes listed with www.retailmenot.com. Try one of those and see what happens.

11. Does it has to be $150 worth of purchase?? tia

12. SPRING didn't work for me unfortunatey. I am just not having good luck. But I do very much appreciate your link to retailmenot.com I signed up for automatic Saks discount code notification.

13. The new code is "FREESHIP" with a $150 order or more.

14. Where did you see that code? I just placed an order last night, and I was too lazy to call up customer service to ask for free shipping. Maybe I'll go call now.

15. I got an email from them.:yes: