Saks Fifth Avenue gift card

1. Hey everyone!

Did anyone got a gift card from Saks recently? I just got mine in the mail and I want to know how much I got (anything from $15-$1000)!!!! But I wouldn't be able to find out until I buy something next week! Ohhhhhh...I can't wait to find out!

2. Oh, yay for you! I hope ot's close to the 1000. ;)

3. Yeah, I got mine yesterday.

4. I got one too! I think I will call the number on the 29th to see what the value is.

5. Ok, so I called Saks and my gift card is worth $25!!! Wooooo! LOL

6. i got one, i didn't try yet, do i have to pruchase something before i get to see how much is on my card??

7. there should be a 1-800# on the back that you can call and find out how much is on it. I never get one from Saks, but I do get one from Macy*s when they do it and it's ran the same way.

8. $25 is better them nothing.

9. I got $25 too!

10. I agree! So, I am going to Saks later today and see if I want anything. :biggrin:

If you want to know how much you have on your mystery gift card, call this number 1-877-551-SAKS and ask any SA. Hey, it's just a phone call but you could end up with $1000 to spend!!!! You can use in on Chanel but not on LV.

11. Mine is worth $25 too! You can check on the website....just go to the gift card section and enter the # and pin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice