Saks Fifth Ave - up to 70% off!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
May 24, 2008
The thing is, some product pages don't mention final sale, but when you go to check out, then it says final sale. Then what?

RE in store, this is not the first time they've stamped receipts final sale. I recall a couple of winters ago, they did the same thing for one of their after X-mas fire sales.
If you go to the shopping cart "final sale" appears under that specific item. I have mixed items in my cart so some appear as final sale and the others are under the regular return policy. So, you have to think twice before pulling the trigger. I removed one of the final sale items because if it didn't fit, I could not return it...

LexielLoveee

Jan 6, 2014
NY/NJ
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404497765.529548.jpg

In NYC location retail 1350 and on site full price I just bought them for 486.00 after additional 10 percent off maybe for 4th of July sale? But u can't beat the price! Perfect for fall if I ladies want they had sizes 37 1/2 and 38 and 39 1/2. All shoes additional 10 percent off except louboutin and Chanel I Believe.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
View attachment 2675991

In NYC location retail 1350 and on site full price I just bought them for 486.00 after additional 10 percent off maybe for 4th of July sale? But u can't beat the price! Perfect for fall if I ladies want they had sizes 37 1/2 and 38 and 39 1/2. All shoes additional 10 percent off except louboutin and Chanel I Believe.
Where were they in the 5th ave store? I didn't see them? I paid $800 for mine at Bergdorfs last winter, so you did well!

LexielLoveee

Jan 6, 2014
NY/NJ
I was at saks today in NYC.. They had tonnnns of shoes at amazing prices. Chanel boots were 30 percent off but the prada was a better deal.

Apr 4, 2009
i just got two louboutons this week, anyone know if i can get price adjustment since it went on 2nd mark down?and do i have to speak to the same Sa or anyone is fine?

Nov 30, 2008
Re: final sale returns

I bought a pair of sandals last week that were final sale and this week the same sandals are still on sale but not a final sale. I live chatted and they made a one time accommodation that will allow me to return the item.

tzar

Mar 12, 2012
Re: final sale returns

I bought a pair of sandals last week that were final sale and this week the same sandals are still on sale but not a final sale. I live chatted and they made a one time accommodation that will allow me to return the item.
because they raised the prices on everything