Saks Fifth Ave - up to 70% off!!

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
Got a card in the mail today about 70% off next week. It says ready to wear, but usually shoes are included. Does anyone know?
Any mention of bags? I'm having trouble remembering whether or not shoes and bags are included usually..

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Any mention of bags? I'm having trouble remembering whether or not shoes and bags are included usually..

They usually are; only during the Consolidation sale are bags/shoes not reduced further

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Just got an email for early access to 70% off, but the link isn't working. It also mentions FINAL sale. Anyone else?

Final sale??? That's unusual...but I noticed a lot of retailers are doing that now with their biggest reductions

atnk

O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
*We have taken 60-70% off original prices. Selected merchandise and vendors only. No adjustments to prior purchases. Sale prices at saks.com already reflect reductions. Sale prices of select saks.com merchandise may differ from Saks Fifth Avenue store prices. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON SELECT SALE MERCHANDISE. Items marked Final Sale on product pages are not eligible to be exchanged or returned. (emphasis added).