Saks Fifth Ave - up to 70% off!!

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
Saks just announced further reductions and they're practically giving some really nice stuff away! If you've had your eye on something there, I would hurry on over because it won't be around for long!

sunnyflies

Nov 14, 2006
near the ocean, NY
Be sure the store prices are the same as online prices. My DH brought two pairs of men's shoes this morning, asked about the second cut and was incorrectly told it didn't apply, but when he went online to check later, he found it did apply. He called the men's shoe manager and will be given a price adjustment of $200.

shester

Jun 13, 2012
Be sure the store prices are the same as online prices. My DH brought two pairs of men's shoes this morning, asked about the second cut and was incorrectly told it didn't apply, but when he went online to check later, he found it did apply. He called the men's shoe manager and will be given a price adjustment of $200.

I believe the website says the sale will begin on June 13th in stores. So hopefully the prices will be the same by then. Thanks for the heads up!

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Sometimes they'll bring the prices back up and then back down to 70% right around the 4th of July

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Does anyone know how long this second cut will last? My mom will be here next weekend and I want to get her a pair of shoes. Thanks

Hard to be 100% sure...*but* around the 4th of July are always the best deals (with more designers included in the sale)...it's a bit farther off, but worth the wait

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
Does saks do an extra markdown on designer bags for 4th of July? What is the extra % off? Not sure if I should wait it out. Thanks

Last edited:

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Does saks do an extra markdown on designer bags for 4th of July? What is the extra % off? Not sure if I should wait it out. Thanks

I know they add items that weren't in the sale prior...and that they markdown the eve before the 4th-or on the 4th itself (this is for online- in stores they also reduce around the 4th, and then raise prices again after the 4th weekend...)

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Got a card in the mail today about 70% off next week. It says ready to wear, but usually shoes are included. Does anyone know?

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
I know they add items that weren't in the sale prior...and that they markdown the eve before the 4th-or on the 4th itself (this is for online- in stores they also reduce around the 4th, and then raise prices again after the 4th weekend...)
Thanks! The bag i want is already on sale, I'm just trying to decide if I should get it now.. But I know I'm going to be annoyed if its an extra % off next weekend!