Saks Fifth Ave Spend Some Get Some GC event

poohberry

Oct 18, 2010
Online Only: November 16 – 18
Shop Today and Earn a SAKS GIFT CARD*
Just enter code NOV2010 at checkout
Up to $450

Designer Exclusions: Akris apparel, Ann Demeulemeester apparel, Be & D handbags, Bottega Veneta handbags, Brioni, Brunello Cucinelli, Cartier, Chanel, Charbonnel et Walker, Christian Dior handbags, Christian Louboutin shoes, Commes des Garcons apparel, Costume National apparel, Dark Shadow Rick Owens, David Yurman, Derek Lam apparel and handbags, Donna Karan handbags, Emilio Pucci apparel, Etro, Fendi handbags, Gucci, Halston apparel, Jimmy Choo shoes and handbags, Junya Wantanabe apparel, Kiton, Lilies Rick Owens, MCM, Maison Martin Margiela apparel, Mario Schwab apparel, Miu Miu shoes and handbags, Nina Ricci apparel, Oscar de la Renta apparel, Peter Pilotto apparel, Peter Som apparel, Prada, Prada Sport, Proenza Schouler apparel, men's Ralph Lauren Black Label, Richard Chai apparel, Sophie Theallet, Thakoon apparel, Zegna.

I placed an order and was confirmed this afternoon just a couple hours before I found out about this event. I'm wondering if there's anyway I can participate in this event with that order...:cry:

kiviane

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
You could call saks.com to ask if they could cancel the your order and redo so you could the gift card. That's what I would do... I'm sure they will honer the promotion for you.