Saks fifth ave brand shoe comfortable?

iamsecksi

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
Yesterday went to the saks off 5th ave outlet. There were extra discount on shoes. like 25%-40%. I saw a lot of saks off 5th ave heels/booties. I was wondering if anyone had ever bought saks 5th ave brand shoes, were they comfortable ? and does the quality hold up?

TIA

i don't own any so i can't answer first hand but since you were at the store where they sell them, did you even try them on? i'm pretty shoe savvy and can tell right away if a shoe will be comfortable or not. especially if i try them on.

I own a pair of suede booties. I got them at the Off 5th outlet. Let me start by saying all of my shoes with heels hurt my feet, because I just don't have the feet for heels :Push: Given that information, the Saks brand ones don't hurt my feet anymore than the CL or Frye boots. I had them for about two years now, and they still look pretty good.

I own a pair of suede booties. I got them at the Off 5th outlet. Let me start by saying all of my shoes with heels hurt my feet, because I just don't have the feet for heels :Push: Given that information, the Saks brand ones don't hurt my feet anymore than the CL or Frye boots. I had them for about two years now, and they still look pretty good.

thanks for your input! I couldnt take my minds off thi pair of booties and i went back for it. I'm in loveee with it but the bottom is kind of slippery... hopefully after a few wear it won't be.