SAKS Fashitonfix

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
Wow! I didnt know that saks already started this. I had heard that they were going to though. Great prices! Do they do this every day?

Louise15

O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
Austin, TX
Is there an email list for this? I get there regular emails, and receIved nothing about this.

I am sitting at the computer working on a research paper all day and would have gone crazy if I had seen the link earlier!

hotstar16

O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
I noticed that the link I received today said that it was early VIP access. I recall last FF sale I received the link a day before most people. I clicked today as soon as I got the link and scored 2 HL dresses and a skirt... I had a 3rd in my cart but it disappeared during checkout. I noticed all of the HLs sold out veryyyy soon after I placed my order...

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
I chose the wrong day to be out all day. I saw the e-mail come through on my BB and just new that I was missing out on some fantastic deals! Everything I would've wanted was sold out by the time I got home. :girlsigh:

nyc10075

Jan 23, 2009
NYC
any idea how the email time stamp works? I just recieved mine and of course -- everything was sold out!!

looks like a fantastic deal for anyone that was able to get it!