Saks Fashion Fix sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All of the good stuff is gone... again. Why do they even do a 24-hour sale when the good stuff is sold out after an hour?

2. I believe it actually started yesterday. Oddly enough, I received the email notification before it actually began! But a friend of mine didn't receive the email until after noon today. Crazy!
    At first I thought Saks actually had their act together with these sales.
    Guess I was mistaken!

3. The e-mail I received stated it started today at 12 EST. Of course they didn't send me the e-mail til 12:09 EST.

4. i like the cole han pumps!

5. yeah they didn't send me the email until 12:47 pm, they need to work on their timing!

6. Last time, I recieved the email 12 hours after it began. Obviously, nothing good was left AL ALL.

7. that's funny, because the exact same items were up yesterday (and amazingly still available... i guess b/c so few people had the link). I was contemplating one of the HL's but talked myself out of it, and when I checked again later on in the day they only had a medium left.

8. ohhhh I love that Elizabeth & James long dress! too bad it's gone :sad: