Saks F&F

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi girls, so I heard of the upcoming saks friends and family event and I was wondering if there have been any updates? I tried online chatting with an SA but he was limited in his knowledge of the event soooo I immediately thought of you wonderful, always informed, gals

Specifically my questions are:

-does the sale include miu miu?
    (from what I've read, last year didn't but this year might be different...? *fingers crossed*)

-are the price increases before of after this event?

Thanks a bunch!!
    :heart:

2. anything??

3. I believe it's mentioned in the Deals & Steals section that Miu Miu is excluded.

4. Miu Miu is EXCLUDED! As confirmed by my SA. I was very disappointed when I found out.

Basically, in the handbag dept, the following brands are excluded:
    - Miu Miu, Prada, LV, Dior, Fendi, Chanel

You do not need a Saks card to participate in the sale. Some stores will offer the F&F discount to any customer. Some will leave it to the discretion of the SA.

SAs receive a limited # of invitations that they give to their clients. On the card, there is also an one-time discount code of 25% for online use. It's only 15% off for beauty products though!

I received a call from my SA that she will be sending me an invitation BUT she hopes that I will do my ordering through her directly.

I haven't receive it yet though. :supacool:

IMO, if you ask nicely, there shouldn't be a reason why a SA would not give you the discount. After all, they get more commission that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.