Saks EGC Event TODAY (what did you pick up or are you expecting)???

Congratulations B! Uh.... which store were you in today? I also got a Black Caviar Jumbo flap and it's my first flap too. Yeh for us....:dothewave:

I had to sell a few of my bags to fund for this one. lol... I was glad I did it though. :tender:

Congrats on yours too!!!! We will be flap twins now at the next meet.

I went to BH. I was there for only a few minutes around 5:30. Since I am having it sent out of state to save on the sales tax (Thanks Sweetneet) I won't have it for a week or so.

Where did you get yours?

congratulations on all your purchases!!! I totally missed out on this egc, do you know when the next one will be coming up? I want to use some SFA gift cards I am getting with my credit card reward program in conjunction with the egc event:graucho:

Congrats on yours too!!!! We will be flap twins now at the next meet.

I went to BH. I was there for only a few minutes around 5:30. Since I am having it sent out of state to save on the sales tax (Thanks Sweetneet) I won't have it for a week or so.

Where did you get yours?

Yeh, we can be flap twins. :wlae: I also got one with the Silver Hardware. I got mine in BH. I was in and out of the store with my friend for a long time (practically the whole day). I purchased the bag around 6:30pm. It would have been nice if I saw you there.

I hope to make it to the next meet. I'm not sure if we're going to be out of town that weekend.

Am waiting for Chanel Sport sweater/jacket, bronze python clutch. Not from SAKS but I'm waiting on an orange caviar vintage Chanel, as well. Haven't gotten anything and it seems so long in the coming. Whine, need wine, whine. . .

I FINALLY got my medium flap = my first! Black caviar with s/h...now I want another!
I only realized yesterday at noon the sale was on...YAY and I have money to put towards another bag!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I'm a noob about EGC event, Me & my DH want to get a Chanel J12 (White for me & Black for him, hee hee), do you gals know when is the next EGC event? Do I have to be a Saks card holder in order to get the gift card?

A millon thanks. :smile:

oohhh...i didnt get anything :shrugs::girlsigh: coz ive been very bad lately. thou, i would love to have a brown jumbo flap with mademoselle lock and a chanel tote to complete my chanel collection. sorry...bit off topic...reading this thread made me dream:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I got my first Chanel Handbag from this sale at Nordstroms. The SA deducted the $450 directly off the bag and what I got was the Metallic Navy Blue Reissue bag. I can't wait to get it in the mail!!!!!!!

weeee im antsy/excited/giddy just reading what everyones waiting for from their Saks EGC and non-Saks buys!!!!

YAY, isnt waiting for shipping just so hard?

Well, it used to be harder for me but nowdays i think ive just gotten used to it and kinda try to sit back and work hard and be good until it gets here so i can feel like i def deserved it LOL

BTW Jill, sounds like fun in Atlantis!! I need to go on a beach/sun vacation sometime soon too!!!

Oh Judy...do I hear Chanel RTW? do share pics and details (in the Chanel RTW red library thread too) when you get it!!!