Saks Double Points and up to 40% off

1. On May 9th next tuesday all day Saks has a sale of up to 40% off and Double Points on all sale items. I just got the postcard in the mail. CHARGE!!!!!!! grrrr~~~~~~~~

2. Must you be a SAKSFIRST memeber?

3. Good question I am not sure the invite doesn't say that its a must. But it does say that its open to the public after 4pm.

4. ic.. so if i dont have a Saks card i can go there after 4 to get the discount then? does it exclude anyting like make ups and stuff?

5. I wonder what purses are going to be included? I couldn't take adavantage of the F&F discount last week. :sad:

6. my mail usually gets to me a couple of days after since i get it forwarded. since im a saksfirst member, when can i go? after the store opens?

7. If your a saksfirst mbr just go when the store opens. So, you can get first dibs on the good stuff.:nuts:

8. I'm marking my calendar right now :biggrin:

9. Is this just one day only ... or will the sale continue on?

10. 40% off for everyone or is it a private sale? Also, does it include LV and Dior items?

11. I was at Saks today and they're actually doing presale from now until Tuesday.
    There are a lot of exclusions though.
    Not included in handbags: Chloe, Mulberry, Prada, Burberry-I have a feeling that LV won't be part of the sale. My Saks doesn't have Dior, so not sure on that.
    Chanel, Gucci and most of the hi-end sunnies are excluded.

12. You have to use your Saks Charge to take advantage of the sale. They will only accept the Saks charge for the 40% off. Shoes are 30%.

13. I have a giftcard to saks, too bad I cant use it towards the discount.

14. I went today and looked at the handbags that will be a part of the sale. There weren't any nice bags that I would be interested in. I saw some marc jacobs, celine, mulbury and kooba bags.

15. PRE-SALE going strong at Saks in Boston - spied a couple of NICE Ferragamos.:nuts:

Saks Fifth Avenue 1 Ring Rd., Prudential Center, tel. 617/262-8500

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice