Saks Designer sale online NOW!!

mackten

Nov 24, 2007
Their NYC store is having their presale and actual sale starts Wednesday. Stopped by today and there were a lot of shoes on sale!

zxcv

O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
Aaargh! I'm literally getting a headache from all these sales! There are so many things I want! Thanks for posting!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
just a note - the link through the saks sale email i just got leads to the sale that essentially hasn't changed (i think)...but when you go to the designer index and click on the designers individually, there are sale links on their pages that show a whole SLEW of things on sale....like 2 pages of louboutins! could just be my browser, but in case anyone's getting to the sale and not noticing any changes, you may want to try this :smile:

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
just a note - the link through the saks sale email i just got leads to the sale that essentially hasn't changed (i think)...but when you go to the designer index and click on the designers individually, there are sale links on their pages that show a whole SLEW of things on sale....like 2 pages of louboutins! could just be my browser, but in case anyone's getting to the sale and not noticing any changes, you may want to try this :smile:
Rainyjewels is right - things that don't show up for sale under the main Sale link do when you do it this way. Some boots I have been stalking just went on sale, including the choos and louboutins - how I wish I hadn't shopped yesterday! Ahh!!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
You're not the only one - same thing for me when I go to the Saks Web site.