Saks Designer Clothing Clearance Sale - California

May 31, 2006
Left Coast
I just heard from my SA that a MAJOR Clothing Consolidation Sale is going on in two locations in California.
Beverly Hills - Mens Clothing Only
Mission Viejo - Womens Clothing Only
NO ACCESSORIES or SHOES are included in this sale.

All Saks stores shipped their clothing to BH & MV for this sale - starts tomorrow 8/27 till Sept 7th.
Prices are suppose to be down to 80% off - and I was told Mission Viejo has TONS of clothing! Going tomorrow to check it out!

boboxu

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Wish I was close by :sad: Let us know what you find
They got pre-sale today @ 5:30pm to 8:30pm, the store closed @ 5pm then they started pre-sale for people who signed up or called in to get appt. for the sale
A lot of stuffs in Gucci/ Dior/ Dolce/ST John....since they got shipments from other Saks in US, and the sale @ up to 80% ( most of them 80% the retail), there were a lot of people in store today and they had really good selections but you have to check your items carefully cuz a lot of them damaged either zipper or somewhere else
After I left ( closing time), some good stuffs were gone but there' re still good selections to choose from, you guys should check it out
FYI: I opened Saks credit card and got add. 10%

smooches

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
They got pre-sale today @ 5:30pm to 8:30pm, the store closed @ 5pm then they started pre-sale for people who signed up or called in to get appt. for the sale
A lot of stuffs in Gucci/ Dior/ Dolce/ST John....since they got shipments from other Saks in US, and the sale @ up to 80% ( most of them 80% the retail), there were a lot of people in store today and they had really good selections but you have to check your items carefully cuz a lot of them damaged either zipper or somewhere else
After I left ( closing time), some good stuffs were gone but there' re still good selections to choose from, you guys should check it out
FYI: I opened Saks credit card and got add. 10%
Thanks Boboxu, I'm going today. I hope I find great deals!

boboxu

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Thanks boboxu!
Hey smooches, I'm also going today.
What did you find boboxu?

Anyone heading to BH for the Men's?
I got 5 Gucci tops + a Gucci coat, Dolce jeans, some Roberto Cavalli dresses for my sis and Pucci jeans, all got marked down to 80%:yahoo:They got good selection in bluemarine @ the beginning but after 1 hr, nothing good left or just damaged
And since people tried them on so many times, a lot of zipper were broken or messed up the items and some of them missing buttons or straps, belts, so you have to check them very carefully. I got a lot @ first but after checking, had to let them go back to the racks

The SAs told me they got 70,000 units transferred but I don't think so :P Forgot to ask if they still have anything back stock though, maybe call back later, and they open @ 10am today

korenani

Aug 7, 2009
I went today to the BH location. I didn't find anything except some polo shirts 40% off. Maybe I am looking at the wrong place? :nuts:

mvshutters

Aug 20, 2009
Did anyone else go today. Is there anything worth driving out for. I want to head out the the Mission V location to see if I can get anything.

May 31, 2006
Left Coast
Lots of racks yesterday - I scored a few items - a Chloe Dress which I'm hoping to wear to a wedding next month and a Burberry Coat (missing two buttons- but what a deal!) for my sister. I was tempted by a few Gucci & Valentino items but passed.
The SA said they have more coming out daily, so I might make another trip this weekend.

bagscraze

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
justonemore, did you stop by the mens? Hows the selection? Im thinking of going tomorrow...Would it be worth it? Im a small so Idk if there are still any available...

May 31, 2006
Left Coast
^^Hi bags, I only went to MV for the women's sale.
DH has plenty, I don't think I'll head up to BH for this sale.
I haven't heard how the men's selection is ..... no postings yet.
I would check out MV if you have a chance, there seemed to be a lot of smaller sizes.

Anyone else been to MV? more great finds?