Saks Contemporary Week EGC

shopaholic808

Sep 27, 2006
Big Apple
Hey ladies, my dear SA just told me saks is having their contemporary week march 25-28. For purchase over $250, you get a patterson kincaid clutch (have you guys heard of this brand?), over $400 you get $100 gift card, over $1000 you get $250! And you also get a gift with purchase from different vendors as well I think...they've started preselling for saks card holders. I remember last year was pretty crazy during the event, so I'd definitely recommend presale if you have a saks card...pm me if you don't have a close sa...mine's absolutely wonderful to work with :smile: I'm heading over tomo :graucho: need some cute dresses for spring!!

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Hey ladies, my dear SA just told me saks is having their contemporary week march 25-28. For purchase over $250, you get a patterson kincaid clutch (have you guys heard of this brand?), over $400 you get $100 gift card, over $1000 you get $250! And you also get a gift with purchase from different vendors as well I think...they've started preselling for saks card holders. I remember last year was pretty crazy during the event, so I'd definitely recommend presale if you have a saks card...pm me if you don't have a close sa...mine's absolutely wonderful to work with :smile: I'm heading over tomo :graucho: need some cute dresses for spring!!
Patterson Kincaid is a division of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Empire! They are everywhere now!! I actually really like their stuff but the fit is tough for me.

shopaholic808

Sep 27, 2006
Big Apple
^ Ah I just checked their website for Patterson Kincaid, pretty cute stuff, gotta try on though...
NYCshopGirl80: it's only for contemporary brands like dvf, alexander wang, nanette lepore etc, but the gift card is good for the whole store i'm pretty sure...

culgal

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Does anyone have any free ship codes for saks.com? For once, I don't see any on their site. Thanks.

bag braggart

Oct 31, 2008
Does anyone have any free ship codes for saks.com? For once, I don't see any on their site. Thanks.

FREE SHIPPING on orders of $150 or more with code: SHIPFREE2

If you're a SaksFirst member you always get free shipping.

ludbag

Dec 15, 2008
Completely unrelated to the EGC discussion above, could someone be so kind as to PM me their Saks salesperson? Specifically, I'm looking for someone within the handbags department. I live in Chicago and while we have a Saks, there are a lot of designers and merchandise that we don't get. Not to mention the tax savings! Thanks in advance!