Saks Consolidation Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure about others, but SC in Cali having pre-sale now :smile:

2. just call the sa in SF and he said no presale for consolidation sales.

and it is just some addtional off on the existing sale handbags. not exited as i thought.
    no prada only one gucci with item no.211960 left.

of course there are some other brands as jimmy choo but i have no interests so i didn't ask for the details

hope it helps

3. PBG still has tons of sale racks and everything is priced as marked - no additional percent off.

4. My sa said bags are not additional off, only clothes. Not sure how true this is

5. I believe they have already received the consolidation merchandise from other stores. When I was there two weeks ago, they had quite a few selection of sale shoes and clothes. Not much in bags though. I'm not sure if they'd bring out more on the 6th.

6. I am so confused. I received a postcard, and it is about the consolidate sale in Beverly Hill. It didn't state when it stars, just states it ends at 08/06. Are they going to be shoes?

7. You may want to call the store and double check but their website says:

Women's Consolidation Sale
    Thursday, August 6 - Sunday, August 16
    Indianapolis and Beverly Hills
    We've gathered the finest women's collections from Saks stores around the country and consolidated them for one extraordinary sale.

Take an additional 25% off for a total of up to 70% off* original prices for her.

8. I spoke to a nice sales guy in the Men's Shoes department in BH and he told me the consolidation sale will start this Thursday starting at 10am. They are told they will be bringing racks of sale stuff in addition to what's the in store now. Prices will be 50% off retail plus additional 25% off. I'm not sure if this applies to all categories.

9. Hello,

I am going to call now. I have a dinner party at BH Lowry's, I am hoping that I get to go Saks first before dinner.

J.

10. The Gucci 211960 is the Gucci Irina. Thanks for the info.

11. Yes, SCP is preselling!
    I grabbed a great Gucci bag and a MJ wallet, going back tomorrow to check out the shoes!!

12. is chevy chase doing a presale? thanks!

13. Is NYC preselling?

14. bleh scp doesn't have any CLs :sad: