Saks Consolidation Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well, it's working now, but nothing i like...

i too, remember last consolidation sale, barely any handbags/shoes...mainly just apparel.

2. ahh this is perfect i'm vacationing to los angeles in august and i get there the 5th..just in time for the sale :smile:

3. I wonder if they will presale? Probably not at this deep discount.

4. My SA at the Beverly Hills store told me that there would be a sale coming in August. I assume this will be for the consolidation sale.

5. Does anyone know the date yet? If it is starting next week, I hope we can find out soon!

6. Does anyone know if there will be any sale items at the Dallas Saks?

7. any news?? Last thing I heard is that starts in Aug 6th until the 23rd. But, I don't know the locations or if there will be any in Florida.

8. I got the flyer today it just says women's clearance ends on 8/16 & men's on 8/23...but don't know when it starts!
    Boca will be having the Sale!

9. Anyone know about Chicago?

10. i believe it starts on augs 4th here in south fl thats what i heard from a former saks employee. dunno though.

11. Thanks for the info!!

12. Anyone know if there will be an extra % off during this consolidation for bags and shoes? Thanks!

13. Consolidation will start on Aug 6th and it will be additional 25% off the sale price.

14. ^^Thanks Alice, hopefully there will be some good stuff left!

15. Do you think there's going to be an additional discount on top of the 25% discount? I'm thinking probably not and if that's the case then the consolidation sale doesn't sound that great. In fact, it sounds like the sale that Saks.com just had with the additional 25% off. The sale prices that are online seem to be the same as the sale prices that I'm seeing in store. I hope I'm wrong, because there's something that I've had my eye on for quite awhile and I'm hoping that it will be even cheaper during consolidation...