Saks Consolidation Sale

First sign up for a bing account if you don't have one already.

From the home page, click on shopping. In the search bar type saks or any brand/item you expect to find there. It'll bring up a list of stores selling that item...click on cashback only on the left navigation menu and find a listing for saks from the filtered results. Click on it and follow the link "go to store."

Saks is usually 5% cashback on bing but rewards are double until the end of august. Nordstrom also participates in bing...not sure about neiman or bloomies.

Might not work for all browsers so use internet explorer just to be safe.

I went to Saks NYC today. Lots of clothes, some bags.... But get this. I saw a muse two on sale sitting on the shelf. I picked it up, and was trying it on, and the SA snatched it from me! I said that I didn't think holds were allowed, and asked another SA standing there to confirm that. She then said that someone paid for it already and was taking it "soon". If I just paid $600 for a bag, I surely hope it wouldn't be still out on the floor. And after that, she whisked it in the back. I'm so sick of these SA's behavior during these sales.

Happened to me once....at Neiman's. On a Chloe bag. If I weren't caught
so off guard by it, I would have had a tug-of-war match with the b&T$#!

And hopefully it would have split in two. I was soooo mad!!!!!

Saks in Palm Beach Gardens had a great pair of Chanel flat sandals on sale. Black leather with interlocking gold rings on the top. Size 8 or 8.5, $2-something before the add'l 25% off. I only quickly browsed the racks, but there were nice Chanel pumps too.