Saks consolidation sale starts 1/22

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just heard from my SA at Chevy Chase that the Saks Consolidation Sale starts 1/22. Chevy Chase Saks is expecting 1000 pieces to come in for the sale. Only certain Saks will be participating in the Consolidation Sale and I don't know which stores, other than Chevy Chase, are participating. Will post when I find out!

2. for that sale do they do chargesends?

3. will there be a sale online as well?

4. I can't wait to see who else is participating and what items they will get. I'm wondering if the prices can be any better than the 70% and 80% off or the same.

5. I can't wait for this. I hope I get a bag this time around!!!

6. I will definitely be at the chevy chase location for the sale! If anyone wants to meet up, let me know :smile:

7. Too bad I can't go to this. Hope you ladies find something nice!

8. hey i def want to go to chevy chase too! i'm not sure if i have money left, but i'll see what i can dig up haha.

9. They usually don't do charge sends or have the sale online. The consolidation sale is when they ship items to a few stores and sell them at further markdowns. Last year they had one in Chicago. There weren't really any bags or shoes, but they had a lot of clothes. It was during the summer. There were tons of Escada and Ralph Lauren clothes. Lots of brands were included, but other than the ones I just mentioned, there wasn't that much from each brand. For example, I saw about 10 pieces of Moschino RTW, about the same amount of Etro, etc. There were maybe 10-15 pieces of Chanel RTW, but it was stuff that almost no one would want (short shorts and bizarre colored pants). It is fun to go and dig through, but it is like a rummage sale and it's difficult to find something that is both great looking and in your size. Hope this info helps.

10. They have it in NYC too, tons of clothes! About 30 pieces of many designers, most chanel is gone anyway. Some smaller designers, maybe a bit less. It is a big room with 6 long racks in it. I got a few great things last August.

11. Are the prices 80% off?

12. Will shoes be included?

13. Do you happento know which NYC store the consolidation sale will be at?

14. NYC, Boston, Houston are some of the consolidation centers. There'll are others I'm sure, I just don't have the complete list yet.

15. BH will be another site according to a SA that works there.