Saks.com vs Saks Prices?

claudia09

Dec 28, 2009
I ordered something from another store and just found out that Saks.com has it at a much lower price? Can I take it to the store to price match it? It's absolutely infuriating! I feel like the SA completely scammed me.

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
Have you called customer service to ask? And if they refuse, purchase the cheaper one and return the more expensive one (if return shipping doesn't play a negative role).

Hopefully, someone with exact info and experience will chime in soon. Good luck.

claudia09

Dec 28, 2009
Have you called customer service to ask? And if they refuse, purchase the cheaper one and return the more expensive one (if return shipping doesn't play a negative role).

Hopefully, someone with exact info and experience will chime in soon. Good luck.
Thanks! Yeah there's no cheaper one available - I have no idea what's going on. I got charged $1k thru a store order and it was listed as $430 online! Except now it's sold out online and I have the last in my size. Hopefully they can sort it out at the store, if the SA cheated me on purpose I'm going to be furious.

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
Thanks! Yeah there's no cheaper one available - I have no idea what's going on. I got charged $1k thru a store order and it was listed as $430 online! Except now it's sold out online and I have the last in my size. Hopefully they can sort it out at the store, if the SA cheated me on purpose I'm going to be furious.
oooooh, wow! Sorry I must have misread things. Well, do you plan on calling? Gosh, that is so strange. Can you share the name of the item and maybe a link to it perhaps?

So sorry!

Also, where are you located and from what store did you purchase? That info could be useful when others read. I really think you should call the store manager, and if no remedy, take this to an online sa.

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
I frequently find that online is less expensive than in store....and online sends out % off codes occasionally.

If it is a markdown then normally it is marked down instore and online.

I know that the B&M store will not price match their online regular(non sale) prices items:shrugs:

I would ask for a manager at the store and calmly explain everything without accusing anyone. I find Saks is normally very customer friendly and willing to accommodate.

missdiorgurl

Sep 14, 2008
I think they only price match if it's the same item, color, and size. Since they are sold out of your size i highly doubt they will price match it. Sorry