Saks.com nightmare ( My first Burberry purchase)

Dear Sak Service,

Thank You for looking into this matter.
I am heartened to know that someone is willing to look into it.
I have emailed you at the email address which you provided. I have also included all relevant info ( Order details. pics of the bag) for your reference.
Pls get back to me soon.

LoveCoach

Do NOT return it by mail, whatever happens. I shop a lot at Saks, and one of the biggest issues I face is that returns by mail take an awfully long time to be processed - about 20 days at the very least, and then another 3-4 days for the refund to show up on the bank account. I returned something I bought on the 5th of December and am yet waiting to be refunded. Especially during the sale season, they'll be inundated with returns/exchanges and thus things get delayed even longer than usual.

I'd return the bag back to a Saks store. You get refunded immediately and the $$ shows up on the bank account within a week. And you want to check whether the bag you're looking for is available in the first place, because it's odds on that it might've sold-out online. It won't go amiss to check whether the bag is available in store if it's sold out online.

Best of luck, and reiterating, do NOT return by mail.

ITA on this - return to a store if you can!

An Update:

I have received an email from Saks and they have already overnighted the bag to me with the tracking number and it is due to be delivered to me tml.
I am so excited! I hope the right bag comes safe and defect free. :smile:

They have also arranged according to my preference for the bag to be picked up on Tuesday ( After I receive the correct bag) which is thoughtful.

Nonetheless, I would like to thank Saks at this junction ( Although I have yet to receive the right bag) for attempting to make things right. Though it is a terrifying experience , I am glad that someone is there to help me on this...

Will update once I get the bag.

Thank You for all the advice given. They were very helpful and it is consoling to know that I am not alone. :smile:

Thank You so much!

I'm glad it worked out OP. Many times I have seen companies respond positively to concerns when they see posts like these. How they find these things I have no idea, but it shouldn't take "this" to get the proper customer service, especially from large companies like Saks. Hopefully they will start to improve the service they provide. GL!

lovecoach85 said:
An Update:

I have received an email from Saks and they have already overnighted the bag to me with the tracking number and it is due to be delivered to me tml.
I am so excited! I hope the right bag comes safe and defect free. :smile:

They have also arranged according to my preference for the bag to be picked up on Tuesday ( After I receive the correct bag) which is thoughtful.

Nonetheless, I would like to thank Saks at this junction ( Although I have yet to receive the right bag) for attempting to make things right. Though it is a terrifying experience , I am glad that someone is there to help me on this...

Will update once I get the bag.

Thank You for all the advice given. They were very helpful and it is consoling to know that I am not alone. :smile:

Thank You so much!

So happy to hear that you are being treated as the valued customer you are......it is very refreshing to hear of the arrangements that have made to turn this around.

I love Saks but I have a store near me and wonderful SAs.....and a fabulous store manager......that are always incredible with which to shop. I NEVER cross the street to shop at NM.

Please post photos of your lovely bag when it arrives:biggrin: