SAKS.com is already going on sale starting 12:00

Litigatrix

♥
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Florida
OMG ENABLERS!! I just bought that stupid spy. There is no way I can keep it, but at least I can bask in its glory for a bit. Or sell my soul.

lynnix

Jun 11, 2006
I wish they ship internationally. There a Mui Mui bag that I longing for. oh well good for my account.

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
OMG ENABLERS!! I just bought that stupid spy. There is no way I can keep it, but at least I can bask in its glory for a bit. Or sell my soul.
Congratulations on a beauty and thank you - you saved me from myself. I put that thing in my bag 3 times last night, finally deleted it (I've been on a major bag buy lately), and went to bed with nothing (proud of myself), however, got up this morning to check the inventory (first thing--I know, sick!!). I probably would have done the spy, but I have a Honey Spy that I hardly carry, so thank you!! It is a beautiful bag and a super deal, congratulations!!
(I may bite on a Gucci yet):smile:

Litigatrix

♥
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Florida
Congratulations on a beauty and thank you - you saved me from myself. I put that thing in my bag 3 times last night, finally deleted it (I've been on a major bag buy lately), and went to bed with nothing (proud of myself), however, got up this morning to check the inventory (first thing--I know, sick!!). I probably would have done the spy, but I have a Honey Spy that I hardly carry, so thank you!! It is a beautiful bag and a super deal, congratulations!!
(I may bite on a Gucci yet):smile:
Aww... the sad thing is I already have many spys, but this one is so beautiful that it was on my "list"--you should carry your honey spy more! Gorgeous bag!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Aww... the sad thing is I already have many spys, but this one is so beautiful that it was on my "list"--you should carry your honey spy more! Gorgeous bag!
You're right, maybe I'll get it out again, I go through phases, carry it for a week and then put it up again, will definitely always keep it, I do love it. Again, congrats on the new Spy.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the web site is sooooooooooooooo slow!! lol we are probaly breaking the damn thing ha