SAKS.com is already going on sale starting 12:00

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ve already bought a pair of shoe!!!!

2. any 10% coupon?

3. gals..There is a corded Fendi spy for 1980......

4. I got shoes too!! Love it!!

5. OMG ENABLERS!! I just bought that stupid spy. There is no way I can keep it, but at least I can bask in its glory for a bit. Or sell my soul.

6. i hate you all......i have blown my budget 2x over :smile:

7. ^ ...lol:nuts:

8. I wish they ship internationally. There a Mui Mui bag that I longing for. oh well good for my account.

9. Congratulations on a beauty and thank you - you saved me from myself. I put that thing in my bag 3 times last night, finally deleted it (I've been on a major bag buy lately), and went to bed with nothing (proud of myself), however, got up this morning to check the inventory (first thing--I know, sick!!). I probably would have done the spy, but I have a Honey Spy that I hardly carry, so thank you!! It is a beautiful bag and a super deal, congratulations!!
    (I may bite on a Gucci yet):smile:

10. I need another credit card. I've melted mine. There's some seriously wicked deals this morning!! :crybaby:

11. good stuff. . .really the purse forum is killing my bank account

12. Aww... the sad thing is I already have many spys, but this one is so beautiful that it was on my "list"--you should carry your honey spy more! Gorgeous bag!

13. You're right, maybe I'll get it out again, I go through phases, carry it for a week and then put it up again, will definitely always keep it, I do love it. Again, congrats on the new Spy.

14. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the web site is sooooooooooooooo slow!! lol we are probaly breaking the damn thing ha

15. Too slow now~ Wonder who has bought what~~