Saks Code....

1. HIII

DOES ANY1 HAVE AN EXTRA 25$ OFF CARD THEY DON'T WANT?

AND DOES ANY1 KNOW IF YOU CAN DO DOUBLE DISCOUNTS?

LIKE 25$ OFF CARD + SHOPFALL CODE?

:idea:

2. I'm pretty sure you can not only do that, but triple it: there's a free shipping code for shoes and handbags now. I got the 10% AND free shipping earlier this week. Since the gift card codes go in a different area, I'd be willing to bet you'd be a triple threat!

3. I just ordered a couple of things from Saks and I used the shopfall code,my EGC card from the last event and another gift card.:yes:

4. How did you manage to use both codes? It says only 1 coupon per order. When I tried to enter both only one shows up as a discount...

5. is it the SHOEBAG code and the SHOPFALL code?

6. Yes, that's what I used.

Thithi: I placed the order online and used only the SHOPFALL code. The next day I found out about the SHOEBAG code. I called Saks and told them I had just ordered the bag and asked them to credit back the shipping charge since my bag qualified. They said no problem and credited the $19 back on my card.

I thought there was a place for more than one code in the Saks checkout, or am I thinking of another online shop?:confused1:

7. Thanks! I guess I will have to call if I decide to place the order... now, if there was only a code for free tax!

8. I hear you on that! :Push:

What really gripes me about having to pay sales tax here is the only "Saks presence" in North Carolina is one lonely little Off Fifth in a mall nowhere near me... :yucky:

9. Prada Psycho, i also live in North Carolina and hate it here! The mall is 3 hour drive from where i live. i cant wait to move back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice