~*~SAKS Code thread~*~

Does anyone know if the Designer exclusions for all the various Saks promos change? There's a gift card event beginning tomorrow but when I went in store over the weekend, the SA said they don't know the exclusions until the day the promotion goes live. And if I get a gift card, can I use it towards Chanel/BV etc? In the past I was able to but that was years ago. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Designer exclusions for all the various Saks promos change? There's a gift card event beginning tomorrow but when I went in store over the weekend, the SA said they don't know the exclusions until the day the promotion goes live. And if I get a gift card, can I use it towards Chanel/BV etc? In the past I was able to but that was years ago. Thanks!
Hi! They do change. YSL and Valentino are both included this time but were not included in the spend/save event last week.
I was told yes I could use the gift card towards a Chanel purchase at leased boutique within Saks.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but does anyone know which designers are excluded when you sign up for the SaksFirst credit card and get 10% off your 1st shopping trip? They don't list which designers are excluded. Just this generic language "excludes some designer collections, some leased departments". I have several wish list items and but I want to avoid a bait and switch where I find out the items I want are excluded from the promotion, as it's a one-time discount. Thanks for any info anyone may have!

Apologies if this has already been posted, but does anyone know which designers are excluded when you sign up for the SaksFirst credit card and get 10% off your 1st shopping trip? They don't list which designers are excluded. Just this generic language "excludes some designer collections, some leased departments". I have several wish list items and but I want to avoid a bait and switch where I find out the items I want are excluded from the promotion, as it's a one-time discount. Thanks for any info anyone may have!

I would contact an SA in the department/brand you want. When I opened my card you could use the discount on Chanel, etc., but I doubt that is the case any longer.

Anyone has a code to share? Thanks in advance!
Hi LjLj If you use NOV21SF gives a FREE gift card.
$35-$700 Gift Card
Here's the details of the complimentary but the code is not given there in their website. Just use the code NOV21SF and it will show applied in your checkout and automatically add the below.

Reactions: Ljlj
I am hoping to find at least a 20% Friends/Family or otherwise sale on jewelry. They just had a great one right before xmas and now I found the piece I want. I know you can get 10% for email sign up, but I need 20 to make this piece work for me. Please post if you hear of any upcoming sales/private sales. Thanks!

Reactions: lovebags2021
I am hoping to find at least a 20% Friends/Family or otherwise sale on jewelry. They just had a great one right before xmas and now I found the piece I want. I know you can get 10% for email sign up, but I need 20 to make this piece work for me. Please post if you hear of any upcoming sales/private sales. Thanks!
I will follow this post, but I have found that any good deal at Saks excludes all the good designers. I hope you find one you can use.