Saks Chevy Chase, MD CHANEL Trunkshow--TPF local meetup?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Anyone else planning on going?

Maybe we can do an informal meet up there?

I think it is from 10am-5pm but I'll most likely be there from 11isham onwards...

What date is the trunk show?

I just posted a thread re the get together but it got moved to no-man's land.

So here's the 411: 2/28 meet at Tysons (again) but we haven't chosen the meeting spot or restaurant. Am open to ideas. . .

Of course, snow could do it the best of plans. So far, I think there is 6 planning on going. Hope you can too.

Oh the Saks trunk show is February 12th Thursday...sorry...was dashing out and totally forgot to add the date and day on here...

ooohhh jmen, ill def try to make it for the TPF get together too...where is your thread?

Cory, God knows -- it got moved to no man's threads. I have to dig to find it to let everyone know where we'll actually meet and eat.

If mods read, it would be great if get togethers were given a temporary spot at the top of the specific category such as Hermes, Mui Mui, Chanel and the thread would be deleted as soon as the meet has past.

^^I looked for the thread yesterday and couldn't find it.:shrugs: It would be great if it could be made a sticky somewhere at the top so everyone will know when/where to meet.

^^yess great idea...maybe Nat or Swanky can help us out :smile:

would love to finally meet some of the fellow TPFers out in the DC/MD/VA and WVA area hehe :smile:

oh nooo lisadoodle...i think it ends at 5pm and even earlier on Friday...yah they dont make it all that convenient for those of us with a tighter work schedule...like its always during work hours :sad:

I have the thread here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/tpf-meetings/dc-md-va-etc-get-together-419256.html

They moved it to "General Discussion" then "TPF Meets"

:smile: Cindy

Cory, God knows -- it got moved to no man's threads. I have to dig to find it to let everyone know where we'll actually meet and eat.

If mods read, it would be great if get togethers were given a temporary spot at the top of the specific category such as Hermes, Mui Mui, Chanel and the thread would be deleted as soon as the meet has past.

hope to see some of you there tomorrow...i was going to post what i planned to wear but who am i kidding, i def dont plan that far ahead LOL

ill be there around 11ish I think, im the short Chinese girl, short as in 5'0 tall haha

^^ohhh i dunno if ill get to take pix...i tried the other time at NM and my SA kindly asked me not to cos its against the rules so i dun wanna get in trouble, but i'll ask if i can :smile: