Saks' Chanel sale!

Oct 13, 2006
Not sure if all Saks have same Chanel item on sale, but my SA bring out all the Chanel that's going to be on sale Wed, 11/28/07 :love: here's the list:
Black Small envelope bag-1 available:graucho:
Salmon lamb clutch w/vertical stiching (not familiar w/that line, starts w/M?)-:graucho:
Dark Red Pony hair, Pocket in City (or City in pocket:sweatdrop:) tote
Lady Braid Blue & brown small boxy tote
Luggae-Large and small black nylon duffel
Large Brown caviar boxy tote
Grey flap, w/scratches on back, not sure if it's Caviar, a bit rough
there's may be 2 or 3 more i can't recall

Gucci, D&G, Dior is also on the list, not sure about shoes or clothes.....

My SA from Neimans told me that the 8-knot line went on sale. I think it's the 8-knot and not the lady braid that went on sale. This is on 30% off sale at Neimans, so I assume Saks will put the same Chanels on sale?

My SA has the following:

Pink caviar medallion $1487
brown outdoor boxy tote
8 knot bags
lots of wallets, including some classic styles, a makeup bag and a clutch.
the medallion, i held, but its too pink for me..so if someone wants MY PLACE..then let me know..I really would like for her to make a definite sale on it since im changing my mind.

My SA has the following:

Pink caviar medallion $1487
brown outdoor boxy tote
8 knot bags
lots of wallets, including some classic styles, a makeup bag and a clutch.
the medallion, i held, but its too pink for me..so if someone wants MY PLACE..then let me know..I really would like for her to make a definite sale on it since im changing my mind.

^^ oh yeah? where is your Chanel located. what state? country?

I just spoke with Brandi from Saks San Antonio, TX 210-341-4111 (the SA recommended by Classic Chic) -- she's such a sweetheart, very friendly & knowledgeable. I didn't find anything that I had to have but wanted to share a few cool pieces I thought might interest members here:

* grey Outdoor Ligne flap (distressed caviar, CC lock) -- it's probably already reserved by now but Brandi might be able to track another one down

* Cloudy Bundle Ligne 1-strap Hobo (NOT the 2-strap CB tote which is not marked down)

* brown boxy/square-ish tote from Vintage Ligne(?)