Saks...can I do it????

Mar 13, 2006
I bought a Medallion Tote at Saks back in June and never used it...it's just sitting in its box in my closet. I've been craving a Caviar Flap lately, so I was thinking...

Do you think I could exchange my Medallion Tote and get a Flap (while it's still $1,995 USD)? Or is it too late? It's been almost 4 months since I bought the Tote. I never used it though and I have original receipt, tags, authenticity card, dustbag, and box. What do you think?

Thanks!

I just returned my Ultimate Soft to Saks about three weeks ago. I bought it back in March or April, I couldn't remember and couldn't find my receipt. Saks was able to pull up my buying history and told me I could exchange w/ no problem as long as the tags and auth. cards were all intact. I was going to exchange it for something else at the time, but when I got there, the SA said I could just go ahead and do a return. This worked out better, since I got a timeless clutch the next week during the EGC event.

I just returned my Ultimate Soft to Saks about three weeks ago. I bought it back in March or April, I couldn't remember and couldn't find my receipt. Saks was able to pull up my buying history and told me I could exchange w/ no problem as long as the tags and auth. cards were all intact. I was going to exchange it for something else at the time, but when I got there, the SA said I could just go ahead and do a return. This worked out better, since I got a timeless clutch the next week during the EGC event.

Oh, wow, really??? I'm glad it worked out for you! I'm going tomorrow to exchange my Medallion Tote for a Flap. I hope I have no problem exchanging it...:s

Didn't the flaps go up in price already?? I hope it works out for you - nothing sucks more than spending a ton on a bag and not using it. I bought a black classic flap and it's just sitting in the box because i'm too afraid to use it. :sad:

Hopefully i'll take it out this weekend to a dinner party.

Good Luck!

I believe Saks still has old prices until Nov 12th. At least I really hope so!!! LOL

Didn't the flaps go up in price already?? I hope it works out for you - nothing sucks more than spending a ton on a bag and not using it. I bought a black classic flap and it's just sitting in the box because i'm too afraid to use it. :sad:

Hopefully i'll take it out this weekend to a dinner party.

Good Luck!

I never knew that Saks had a 60 day return policy. Which is why, about 2 years ago, I returned a beige Cambon tote that sat in its box for almost a year. Walked in returned it and bought a different CHANEL. No one said anything, no problems. No clue why, but it was obvious that the bag had NEVER been used; only time I've ever done. Good luck!

Thank you for your replies, everyone!

So, I called SAKS first thing yesterday morning and asked if they would accept my return. They said I wouldn't have a problem. So, I bought a Classic Flap over the phone and had it overnighted to me. Then I went to the store after work and returned the tote. No one said anything about the date! YAY!

I received the Flap today and it's GORGEOUS!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you for your replies, everyone!

So, I called SAKS first thing yesterday morning and asked if they would accept my return. They said I wouldn't have a problem. So, I bought a Classic Flap over the phone and had it overnighted to me. Then I went to the store after work and returned the tote. No one said anything about the date! YAY!

I received the Flap today and it's GORGEOUS!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Congrats!!! I wish we had a real Saks here (we only have a junk outlet). Sounds like their customer service is great!

I hear Nordstroms also has a super lax return policy.