Saks Buy Some Get Some

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just to let you all guys know Saks is having their reward program again. If i'm not mistaken i think it's on 27th and you can "pre-order"
    Last time i got a $300 gift card with the purchase of my Lux Bowler (over $2k) and i used that towards the purchase my classic jumbo flap. Plus if you open Saks acount , it's additional 10% off. So, if you are planning to buy 2 Chanel bags, it helps a lot! Hope this can help someone! :smile:
    Good luck!

2. It's today. I ordered two chanel bags. Great deals.

3. Definitely a great deal! I missed last month's. But I'm stopping in at Saks today to get a Luxe Bowler in gold. :+) I haven't decided what I'm going to use the GC for yet though. Maybe a pair of Dior flats, or maybe I'll save it to go towards a Reissue after I save a little more!

4. Hey! Let's see those purchases free the Saks EGC event... Photos please!! :nuts:

5. I ended up not buying anything! When I got to Saks, I found out that the gold bowler the SA pulled aside for me was acutally the gigantic one. :crybaby:There was nothing else I really wanted, as they didn't have the black reissue in the 226 size either. It was a sad day! Hopefully others were able to take advantage of the EGC event!

6. I attempted, but they didn't have what I was looking for. I'd love to see some pics from other PFers who scored, though!:yahoo:

7. Oh crap did I miss it again!?!
    Argh!

8. here is one
    I got this one with 300 $ discount and 10% off for opening the card, plus i did not pay tax because i mailed it as a gift (to myself! hahahah)
    :smile:

bagforforum.JPG
  9. Here is the bowler i got for full price :smile:

bagforforum2.JPG
  10. Just saw the pics of you and your Chanel bags in the pictures thread. The classic jumbo flap is gorgeous and looks great on you! May I ask the price of that one?

11. Ah, love your bowler too! :biggrin:

12. the price was 1695, (the classic jumbo)
    i love this bag!!!
    love the bowler too, they are so different in style !

13. Wow, you got a great deal on the jumbo flap with the discounts!! Thanks for the info. 1695 sounds very reasonable for Chanel even w/out a discount.

14. Great choices ladies - love the bags!!

15. Love the bags, congrats:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice