Saks Buy Some Get Some Event 3/6 Thursday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received this from my SA and wanted to share.....a lot is included this time around:smile:.

'Great news about the Saks Buy-Some-Get-Some event going on this Thursday, February 6th. EVERYONE qualifies for the event, even if you don't have a Saks card, and ALMOST all the vendors are now included in Ladies Shoes!
    Please let me know how I can help! Thanks, Jonathan at Saks Fifth Ave.
    770.331.9600'

$250-$499 $35
    $500-$999 $75
    $1000-$1999 $150
    $2000-$2999 $450
    $3000- $700

ALL INCLUDED:
    Prada, Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Guiseppe Zanotti, St.Larent, Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Fendi, Nicholas Kirkwood, Miu Miu, Tods and many others.
    EXCLUDED:
    Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Celine, Alaia
    Valentino
    From Jonathan

2. Thanks for this

3. Do you know if Cartier is included!??

4. Cartier is never included in any promotions...only gift cards
    hope this helps but I called about 20x when I was buying by Ballon Bleu watch but I was told and reassured that Cartier never partakes in any promotion.

5. ^^ so I ended up buying it at full price...and getting 6points per dollar since I am a Diamond Saks First member :smile: Good Luck