Saks Boca Raton FL Spy Pics

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I was in Saks yesterday and was taking pics of my potential new Day and the SA wasn't paying attention, so I snapped extra pics : ) All pics are taken with no flash, so as not to call attention to myself. Please let me know if you have any questions. My SA is Debbie and she is a doll. 561 620 1355. The Amethyst City she is holding in the back, so if you speak to someone else, they will say it's not in stock. Just tell her that Bridget sent you.

Top shelf, L - R: Framboise City GSH, Anthracity GSH, Praline Woven GSH, Marine/ Officier Pompom GSH
Second Shelf, L - R: Praline Day GSH, Mandarin Day GSH, Black and Sapphire Envelope Clutch, both GSH, Charbon Mid Day IIRC GGH, Charbon Day, IIRC GGH,
Bottom Shelf, L - R: Chic Amethyst, Chic Black, City Black, all GSH, Blue Layette, GSH

attachment.php

Only bag not listed above is in the bottom right, PomPom with GSH.

attachment.php

RH Bags,
Top Shelf, L - R, Bubblegum First, Bubblegum Day, Framboise City, Mandarin Courier
Second Shel, L - R, Truffle (?) Brief, Praline City, In the small case Mini-Mini Coin Purses in Amethyste, Sapphire, Brown, Black and I think Evergreen, I don't remember the colours of the wallets. Maldives City,
Third Shelf L - R: Black City, Black Courier, Bouton D'Or Day, Black Partime (?) and Praline Weekender.
attachment.php

I am only listing handbags that are not mentioned above,
Top Shelf, Mandarin City,
Second Shelf: next to Maldives is Officier,
Third Shelf: I think a Black Work.

attachment.php

Gorgeous, luscious Vert Fonce GGH PartTime!!

attachment.php

If you would like to see bigger pictures, PM me your email address and I can email them to you!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Attachments

• GGH Side 1.jpg
    GGH Side 1.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 920
  • GGH Side 2.jpg
    GGH Side 2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,106
  • RH side one.jpg
    RH side one.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 792
  • RH side two.jpg
    RH side two.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 779
  • Vert Fonce GGH.jpg
    Vert Fonce GGH.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 745
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Sapphire was on the other side, but I couldn't be too conspicuous!

attachment.php

attachment.php

The wallet looks like Mandarin, but I believe it is Vermillion. They also had the Besace (?) Messenger in Sapphire with GSH and a CGH Perforated in the Evergreen.

Attachments

• GGH Hobo.jpg
    GGH Hobo.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 731
  • Amethyst and Sapphire Messenger.jpg
    Amethyst and Sapphire Messenger.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 721
  • Amethyst City  Back.jpg
    Amethyst City Back.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 728
  • Amethyst City Front.jpg
    Amethyst City Front.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 752
  • Truffle and Evergreen GGH.jpg
    Truffle and Evergreen GGH.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 733
attachment.php

I also have pics of the Amethyst City from all sides which I can email you, but if you are interested call Debbie and let me email you pics later, I have to go out now until about 5pm EST.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Attachments

• Light Magenta GGH Envelope.jpg
    Light Magenta GGH Envelope.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 711
Bridget, these are the best spy pics! The clarity is awesome!! I was imagining you wandering the department inconspicuously snapping away. :smile: I am itching for a new bag! Hope you have something new to show us soon!