Saks Beauty Event

lesliew

Apr 4, 2008
Wellington, FL
Does anyone know if Saks will be having a beauty event any time soon? I want to get a new bottle of Bond. No 9, but a GWP is always nice!:tup:

nycgirl191

Jun 3, 2008
NYC
Hmm.. no, but Neiman Marcus' starts today :smile:

http://ebm.neimanmarcusemail.com/c/tag/hBIvSBQAB8$L1B7SqSdARyU2R.APlL10DK/doc.html

lelgin

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
I thought I saw something recently about a beauty event. I don't think this is exclusive to the SCP store, but they recently sent out an email:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=610 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=275>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beauty Secrets at Saks
Thursday, September 25 through Saturday, October 4
Our experts divulge private beauty tips and personal tricks of the trade.
Bring this email and receive a black, top-handled beauty bag filled with samples with your $100 cosmetic purchase.*
For more information, please call 714.540.3233
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*One per customer, please. While supplies last.[/FONT]
[/FONT]</TD><TD width=21 bgColor=#ffffff>
</TD><TD width=3 bgColor=#ffffff>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
I thought I saw something recently about a beauty event. I don't think this is exclusive to the SCP store, but they recently sent out an email:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=610 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=275>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beauty Secrets at Saks[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thursday, September 25 through Saturday, October 4[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our experts divulge private beauty tips and personal tricks of the trade.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring this email and receive a black, top-handled beauty bag filled with samples with your $100 cosmetic purchase.*[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For more information, please call 714.540.3233[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*One per customer, please. While supplies last.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
</TD><TD width=21 bgColor=#ffffff>
</TD><TD width=3 bgColor=#ffffff>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Saks is having their Beauty Event at the end of September at all of their stores and online, according to my SA