***saks beauty and fragrance event***

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Spend $100+ on Beauty and Fragrance, get a bag with samples from Saks.
    Enter BEAUTY3M for Mustard colour bag
    BEAUTY3G for GREEN
    BEAUTY3B for BLUE

2. Yes, I just got an e-mail about this! Do you know what comes in the bag? Like what samples? Can't find the info online.

3. Amandas, the promotion has been available online a few days and I just got my gift with purchase. The bag is not the real ostrich of course but it is pretty well made. I think it looks chic enough for the daily use. I attached a photo of my bag. You can use the wallet and Hermes Ullysis to get the idea about the size. It is large enough to carry my 13-inch MacBook Pro. The samples looked good, too! A bit too many fragrance samples, but how can I complain? You can also get Saks giftcard, in addition to this. Make sure that you check the other gwp from Saks, too. For example, I spent over $350 and got free SK-II facial mask (10 sheets!), $25 gift card, free bag, samples, free shipping, and 6% off from (e)bates! Can't beat this deal!! :woohoo:

photo-2.JPG photo-3.JPG
  4. This is nice... much nicer than the beauty promo BG just finished with

5. Wow, that's pretty awesome. I think I'm gonna buy some stuff I wanted then because it seems worth it.

6. Enjoy! It's worth it :smile:

7. Hey Bossalover! How did you score the $50 off $250 sunglass purchase? :smile: I was going to do the beauty deal but just bought some sunglasses from Neimans that i'd rather score a deal on. Thanks for the info!

8. if it was like last year, the coupon is included with the giftbag. it's not useable during the friends and family though.

9. Sweet! Thank you! Do you remember when F&F is by chance?

10. Someone posted the end of October.

11. I got it as one of the goodies in the bag! I am not sure if they throw that in for everyone but it's a sweet deal!

12. Does it list any exclusions? :smile:

13. This is the fine print: One per customer, please. Valid on full-price women's sunglasses only. Offer valid in Saks Fifth Avenue stores 9/27/12 through 10/20/12 an on saks.com from 09/24/12 at 12:01 am through 10/20/12 at 11:59 (ET). Offer not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th Stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. Enter promotional code XXXXX at checkout for Saks.com purchases. Code valid once per customer. Purchases made at Saks Fifth Avenue Stores and on Saks.com cannot be combined. Not valid on sunglasses from leased departments.

14. Thank you!! I appreciate your help. Our Saks closed so returning purchases is such a pain. So I just want to make sure I can use it before I return the ones from Neimans.

15. how did you get $25 GC and what is (e)bates? TIA!!