SAKS- 8 to noon sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings.... Does anyone know when the SAKS 8 to noon sale at 40-50% markdown is taking place? It is always twice a year (one around this time and the other December). I called Saks today and they told me they "could not disclose that information"---very top secret of them. :cursing:
    I have been doing most of my shopping online these months due to work and I am not as chummy with my CC sa as before? any info for us all would be great! thks :graucho:

2. i always thought it was the day after thanksgiving and the day after xmas. i've never gotten notice for one in the summer.

3. Ditto - Thanksgiving and Christmas is usually 40% off from 8-12 and then it goes to 30%.

4. Actually, I think last year they had something like this around the 4th of July.

5. Thanks all. I have attended the June sale before, and it was Great!!!! (same as the Christmas sale but better). I called SAKS again today and the manager said she could not confirm a date for the sale but that it is "soon" (whatever that means)...if I (or anyone else Please) hear anything on this, I will update the post...

:drool:

6. I'm waiting for the same, except online. I need a Jimmy!!

7. My Dior sa told me they were going to have a really big sale around the 4th of July but she didn't know which bags would be getting marked down :confused1: .

8. wow, i saw a lot of bags today already marked down 30-40%, lots of marc jacobs and chloes...

9. wow I can't wait!

Which Saks did you go to by the way?