Saks 70% - 80% Returns/ Holds thread

Nov 23, 2008
California
OMG I got these in fuschia too thinking:shrugs: they would b some great cute shopping shoes.... but they r totally uncomfortable, were they comfy for you stylin?
were they uncomfortable? i just returned them cuz i didn't foresee me wearing fuschia shoes all that often. i'm actually really happy because i found a pair of chanel flats i was looking for instead!!! happy shopping!!!

softee bee

shopoholic =)
Dec 1, 2007
Sunny CA
my SA has a Kooba Jenny in the purple patent for $230 down from $595 if anyone is interested please PM me...serious people only please I dont want her to be bombarded with calls!

sgraham

TX gal
Sep 1, 2008
Texas
Just a great story of how TPF can really help us find purses or shoes:

- I saw a post on the Saks thread for a pair of CL booties in my size that Majuriel found at a Saks. I called and got them, thanks to her post.
- They were too small and too tall for me! So I posted, asking if anyone was interested before I returned them.
- Shainrocks pm'd me and we arranged for her to call my SA and give him all her info. So when I returned them, he immediately shipped them to her at the 80% off price.
- She just got them and they fit perfectly!

I love this place! Sometimes is a little more hassle to arrange or organize returns like this, but its great to help each other and have others help you!