Saks 70% - 80% Returns/ Holds thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. were they uncomfortable? i just returned them cuz i didn't foresee me wearing fuschia shoes all that often. i'm actually really happy because i found a pair of chanel flats i was looking for instead!!! happy shopping!!!

2. there is a returned nancy gonzalez bag available at saks mission viejo. (949) 347-5100 ask for julie ann in designer handbags.

3. just returned a chanel black jumbo croco bag to the beverly hills store.
    ask for donna.

4. ^ how much was it? thanks

5. bump

6. my SA has a Kooba Jenny in the purple patent for $230 down from $595 if anyone is interested please PM me...serious people only please I dont want her to be bombarded with calls!

7. it was originally >$3K, now around $1200.

8. is this bag still there?

9. Just a great story of how TPF can really help us find purses or shoes:

- I saw a post on the Saks thread for a pair of CL booties in my size that Majuriel found at a Saks. I called and got them, thanks to her post.
    - They were too small and too tall for me! So I posted, asking if anyone was interested before I returned them.
    - Shainrocks pm'd me and we arranged for her to call my SA and give him all her info. So when I returned them, he immediately shipped them to her at the 80% off price.
    - She just got them and they fit perfectly!

I love this place! Sometimes is a little more hassle to arrange or organize returns like this, but its great to help each other and have others help you!

10. great story! :tup: