Edith in chocolate (brun), ivory, black
NMV7865_mn.jpg

Patent betty (large) in dark red and black
NMV7847_mn.jpg

Whiskey Edith bowler (tons)
NMV8822_mn.jpg

Paddington hobo - don't remember the colors
NMV8829_mn.jpg

Some silverado style bags and plenty others. They pretty muched cleared out all the chloe shelves, almost everything is 30% off. i'm don't own any chloe bags i don't quite remember the styles too well. HTH's!

i just came home to post this too! thanks so much for those photos zoinksta, that was really helpful and nice of you! anyway in addition to those as of this afternoon they also had patent bettys in ivory, paddington hobos in medium brown and the green in the photo above, paddington totes in black and grey, edith bowlers in black, edith shoppers in ivory, edith satchels in black and whiskey...i may be forgetting some colors and styles...:s

safin1 - oops i think it was the shopper style not the tote, i'm sorry about that (i went out to dinner after so by the time i posted last nite i was a bit tipsy but wanted to get the info online asap)!

morganng - i didn't but it was so chaotic there might have been one there, it's definitely worth a call or maybe try another saks that carrys chloe?

i also remembered they had a tekla style i hadn't seen before, kind of a shopper i guess...

I just came back from Saks in Bala Cynwyd, PA and they had an orange Paddy shopping tote in the sale section.

They also had the regular satchels in Mousse and Orange. But these were not on sale.