Saks 15% off code

more_CHOOS

Sofa King on a Ban!!
Mar 18, 2008
I live in my Louboutins
Hey ladies, check your emails. I just received a code for 15% off my Saks order today.

Excludes the following designers:

***********000000]Akris, Brioni, Charvet, Christian Louboutin shoes, David Yurman, Dior handbags, Etro, Fendi handbags, Fendi women’s apparel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo shoes & handbags, Maison Martin Margiela, Oscar de la Renta women’s apparel, Prada, Zegna.[/COLOR]

I wonder if you can use this plus the 10% cashback on bing.com

sundevils

May 15, 2009
Lucky you! Nothing for me:sad: I never get those and I have a card I use frequently. If someone gets one and they aren't going to use it I would be grateful to have it. Please PM me.

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Jersey
what do you have to bing to get the 12% cash back from saks?

You have to set up a bing account and when you shop through the bing link you will get the cash back amount in your bing account. You then will probably have to wait a certain amount of days before you can withdraw that amount... Hope that helps!

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
You have to set up a bing account and when you shop through the bing link you will get the cash back amount in your bing account. You then will probably have to wait a certain amount of days before you can withdraw that amount... Hope that helps!
I do have an account, but I don't see any bing links for saks ...thanks though.