Saintonge Club

Anyone here also have a Gucci soho disco? I have a few and love them. They seem pretty similar size wise. I also love the handle only he saintonge the Gucci doesn’t have one. So when I’m running errands and in/out of the car a lot I carry it like a clutch. Dose the shoulder strap drag on the ground when carrying around by the handle.

Okay so to answer your question- I think for most people if you had your arm all the way down, it would touch the ground. Mine does not but is very close (I'm 5'8'')

I have never posted here before, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot! Does anyone have the Saintonge in creme or freesia? I cannot decide between the two! If the creme had dark interior it would be a no-brainer, but that light color scares me! I have beat my Favorite pm to death and need a new crossbody. I looked at the Gucci Disco, but feel late to the party on that one? LOL Anyone have input on the colors of the Saintonge other than Noir? Thanks!

Reactions: princess.shelby
Hello :smile:
I like this saintonge, its beautiful. I'm worried about her leather. Can I ask for feedback from the user of this purse?
Pictures after a few months of wearing?
I'm afraid of wrinkling the leather :sad:

Last edited:
Hello :smile:
I like this saintonge, its beautiful. I'm worried about her leather. Can I ask for feedback from the user of this purse?
Pictures after a few months of wearing?
I'm afraid of wrinkling the leather :sad:
I have had this bag since April. I have worn it quite a bit. I took it to Vegas and wore it non stop for 3 days. It has held up great! The only thing I dislike (and it's very minor, not alot at all) is the tassels do flair out slightly when in the heat. 20180619_071458.jpg 20180619_071448.jpg 20180619_071428.jpg 20180619_071336.jpg 20180619_071317.jpg

My SA got a Pochette Metis in for me but it had several quality issues so I passed and got the Saintonge in freesia instead. I never would have thought I would buy a bag with so much pink but it really is beautiful. The only con so far is the strap not being detachable/adjustable. Did anyone ever get the nerve to alter the strap?

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I have never posted here before, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot! Does anyone have the Saintonge in creme or freesia? I cannot decide between the two! If the creme had dark interior it would be a no-brainer, but that light color scares me! I have beat my Favorite pm to death and need a new crossbody. I looked at the Gucci Disco, but feel late to the party on that one? LOL Anyone have input on the colors of the Saintonge other than Noir? Thanks!
I have the Freesia Saintonge and loved the Freesia so much I ordered a victorine wallet for her! I’ll post a pic with a pocket square from Hermes that was a perfect match! The system won’t let me do a long reply and a photo for some reason

The smooth leather is gorgeous and I don’t find it scratches easily, and it’s dark enough I’m not worried too much about dirt or marks showing. I’m 5’8 and it’s a great shoulder bag, and only just a few inches short for crossbody, but it doesn’t bother me as I wear it as a shoulder bag. It’s so lightweight, and for a small bag it hold a lot as others have said. Given I usually gravitate to larger bags, I was pleasantly surprised at how much goes in her. So I vote for you to try a Freesia if you love pink and pop colors as much as I do! It looks fab IRL and with the monogram. HTH and good luck. And love everyone’s bags! Thanks for sharing! PS I can’t upload a pic for some reason, server says file too large. I did upload a pic in the jumping for June thread so you can take a peek there if you want

Last edited:
i had a look at this in my local store. Im new to the brand was was blown away by the build quality, details (tassels/hardware etc) and the versatile style with hand held option.

I was most attracted to the cream trim, felt it was more timeless and all year round but the pink was lovely too. Its a smooth leather and think that stains wouldn't stick or sink in as it seemed to have some finish. Really pretty item and great size for essentials.