Saint Valentin color

A2wonbaby

O.G.
Apr 14, 2013
I purchased a large le pliage long handle Saint Valentin in the color girl. I purchased online and it is on its way. I don't have any experience with LC. Will this light pink color get very dirty immediately and need to be babied? It is also white in the interior. I don't want to get another pliage large bag, so I want this bag to be my go to bag to run errands and take on vacations. It looks almost white in most photos, but I think it's a soft pink. "Girl" in the Cuir is a very pretty baby pink, and doesn't look white at all. Does anyone have a similar colored bag or a light colored bag like pearl who has any advice? I like the look of the black handles. I like that it is neutral, yet fun and unique. I got it on sale, but I still want it to be as functional as possible.

Attachments

• longchamp_large_tote_bag_le_pliage_saint-valentin_1899530C59_0.png
    longchamp_large_tote_bag_le_pliage_saint-valentin_1899530C59_0.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Color "Girl" in the cuir. My Saint Valentin online looks much lighter in color than the "girl" cuir. Is it possible to have dramatic variations for the same color, depending on the material/style? I thought if my nylon tote was this cuir color, it wouldn't be so high maintenance. Does anyone have the Saint Valentin?

Attachments

• longchamp_handbag_le_pliage_cuir_1515737C59_0.png
    longchamp_handbag_le_pliage_cuir_1515737C59_0.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 245
I dont have it but the pix seems color-true. The Valentin is lighter than what I consider Ballet Pink and u will get a dirt mark the first time u use it. Here is a pic that shows it with Powder Pink which is a light pink and it's even lighter than that.

Attachments

• valentin.jpg
    valentin.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 203
my pix

attachment.php

attachment.php